Copyright© DURAIMURUGAN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
Details of the courses
There are 4 Perspective in Education, 2 Curriculum and Pedagogy studies and 3 Enhancing professional capabilities. All the papers are compulsory to all the students.
There are 4 Perspective in Education
1. Psychology of Learners and Learning.
2. Education in Contemporary India.
3. Education and Socialisation.
4. Essential of Teaching and Learning.
There are 2 Curriculum and Pedagogy studies
1. Pedagogy of School Subjects – Part-I
2. Assessment of Learning.
There are 3 Enhancing Professional Capabilities
1. Yoga, Health and Physical Education.
2. Environmental Education.
3. Information and Communication Technology in Education.
The Optional Papers are as follows
The candidates with the following marks are eligible for the B.Ed., Degree Course,
Community Maximum Marks in Part-III